A group of believers who have a passion for the undiluted Word of God and are given to the end-time moves of the Holy Spirit.

Welcome!!!!

WELCOME TO THE PROPHETIC FAITH NETWORK; A place of the Word and the Holy Spirit!!!

Prophetic Faith Network

Dr Toyin Ogundipe.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Word-based teachings, Discussions and Exhortations

This is a forum created specifically for the purpose of discussing different topics in God's word, contributions, and exhortations.

47 discussions

Prophecies, revelations, visions and Dreams

This is a forum created for the purpose of speaking forth prophetic utterances, revelations, visions, dreams and interpretations.

2 discussions

Prayers

Members can post prayers, and also join forces with others trusting God for breakthroughs in their lives. To pray with, and pray for one another.

1 discussions

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Badge

Loading…

Top Discussions 

Our fidelity to Christian principles calls us to active service for GOD.Those who do not use their talents in the cause and work of GOD,will have no part with JESUS in HIS glory.Light is to shine forth from every soul that is a recipient of the grace of GOD.There are many souls in darkness,but what rest,and ease,and quietude many feel in this matter!......

[I]t is enjoined upon all true followers of CHRIST to be a light to the world.GOD has done HIS part in the great work,and is waiting for the co-operation of HIS followers.The plan of Salvation is fully developed.The blood of JESUS CHRIST is offered for the sins of the world,the word of GOD is speaking to man in counsels,in reproofs,in warnings,in promises and in encouragement,and the efficacy of the Holy Spirit is extended to help him in all his efforts.But with all this light the world is still perishing in darkness,buried in error and sin.

Who will be labourers together with GOD,to win these souls to the truth? Who will bear to them the good tidings of Salvation?

The people whom GOD has blessed with light and truth are to be the messengers of mercy.Their means are to flow into the Divine channel.Their earnest efforts are to be put forth.They are to become labourers together with GOD,self denying,self-sacrificing,like JESUS,who for our sakes became poor,that we through HIS poverty might be made rich.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praise God. I release myself Lord as a willing vessel to be used for your Glory.. Here I am, send me!!

Amen.We are the hand,feet and mouth of the Lord,and we need to use them  for His glory.We are anointed to be effective. Lord help us to be effective in Jesus name amen.

No more excuses brethren!!!!. God has given us all we need, and we are well equipped for the task.. Blessings!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dr. Toyin Ogundipe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service